What causes prostate cancer:
There are several reasons that are associated with this phenomenon and viewed as a risk factor of prostatitis including age, bladder infections, race, genetics, lifestyle, obesity, STDs, masturbation, Enzyme PRSS3 linked to aggressive prostate cancer. That being said, age is considered the primary risk factor for prostate cancer. The older a man is, the higher is his risk. Prostatitis is rare among men under the age of 45, but much more common after the age of 50.
Medicinal herbs that can help patients with enlarged prostate gland:
- Palmetto herb: Helps with diuresis (excessive production of urine) and get rid of excess water from the body, which is effective in cases of enlarged prostate.
- Licorice: Works on the prevention of prostate hypertrophy by preventing hormones from turning cancerous.
- Pumpkin: Helps to stimulate diuresis as well as reducing the size of the prostate.
- Zinc: Helps to reduce the size of the prostate gland by stopping the process of change in testosterone.
- Cactus flowers: They help to clean the urinary tract, thus preventing inflammation and the formation of stones in the kidney, which show the effects of an enlarged prostate.
- Lycopene: is present in tomatoes and an antioxidant that works to reduce the risk of prostate cancer, as it also reduces the size of the prostate gland and contraction, and prevents the oxidation of cholesterol, which is deposited in the prostate and causes inflation.
- Bistort: This plant works on the prevention of inflammation of the urethra, and is also anti-inflammatory, works on wiring urinary tract and reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
Medicinal herbs that can help in the treatment of inflammation of the prostate:
- Flax: contains particles ‘vehicles’ which control the prostate inflammation and eases congestion.
- Thorny nettle: nettle roots used to reduce watery urine that accompanies inflammation of the prostate, it also helps to prevent breaks – pauses during urination.
- Foods rich in vitamins A and C: Very useful resistance from prostate infections and can be found in citrus fruits oranges, lemons, lime and can be found in lettuce and watercress.
- Licorice: Licorice helps prevent prostate infections as it works to treat it. Patients can chew licorice root as is, or boil it’s dry leaves and served as drink.
- Saw palmetto: As noted above, it helps to reduce the urine intermittent flow, increases diuresis and thus works as a pain relief when urinating.
Some herbal remedies to treat prostate cancer:
– The patient drinks three tablespoons of onion juice daily.
– The patient consumes a small teaspoon of sesame oil a day for a whole month.
– Mix the following herbs; Sorghum halepenese, Alpinia and knapweeds in a pot and place it on medium fire until boiled, then filter the mixture and sweetened it with honey. Take three tablespoons of this drink daily.
– It is recommended to drink plenty of fluids.
– Mix 100g of Nigella seeds with honey and eat a small teaspoon of it three times a day.
– It is encouraged to eat a handful of milled flax seeds three times a day.
– Boil the amount of 50g of flax seeds in a liter of water for 15 minutes, and drink it three times a day after meals.
You should also check out these medical reviewed and most effective home remedies for prostate cancer as well as tips to help prostatitis patients.
Does prostatitis affect anybody in your family? If yes, don’t forget to share with them this article.
Yassine Elkarmoudi: Herbalist, runner, writer, family guy. The founder of Herbalism Choice which is a growing home remedies encyclopedia that addresses real diseases and concerning health issues. All the natural solutions published at our growing blog are medically reviewed and has proven successful from real life trial. If you would like to know more about what we do, You can reach out to us through social media pages Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Or email us ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and you can even request a remedy of your choice.