Fish oil is rich in nutrients (a fact proven by scientists long ago). The most interesting thing is that new fish oil benefits are being discovered even now.
Fish Oil Benefits
- Helps burn calories
- Helps in the prevention of cardiovascular and heart diseases
- Helps during pregnancy
- Helps in allergy prevention
- Strengthens skin and hair
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
Some Japanese scientists recently came to the conclusion that due to the omega-3 component, fish oil can help burn calories. While consuming fish oil the fat burning process proceeds more rapidly and intensely.
It increases coordination of the fetus. However, do not forget to consult your doctor before consuming it.
This is due to vitamin A, which strengthens cells (namely, their shells).
For example, if your hair is splitting, then a warm compress made up of a mixture of fish oil and any vegetable oil (jojoba and burdock would be the most suitable here) can help quickly.
Vitamin A is good for the skin and all mucous membranes of the body. Thanks to that component, people can see in the dark and distinguish colors. If a person lacks that substance, then it is immediately noticeable. Mucosa and skin get dry while the hair and nails become brittle and fragile.
It should be consumed by small children because it contributes to the rapid absorption of phosphorus and calcium and aids in the growth of their bones.
Fish Oil: Indications
- If you lack vitamins D and A
- If you suffer from frequent colds
- To aid in the growth of teeth and bones
- To combat the decrease of visual acuity in the dark
- If you suffer from dry skin
- If you suffer from brittle hair and nails
- Helps to prevent atherosclerosis
- As an external drug used to heal injuries such as wounds, burns and damage to mucous membranes
Fish Oil: Contraindications
- If you have an overabundance of vitamin D and calcium
- If you are sensitive to fish oil
- If you suffer from active TB in the lungs
- If you suffer from chronic renal failure
- If one has kidney and gall stones
- If you suffer from thyroid dysfunction
It should be remembered that prolonged fish oil consumption is highly unrecommended, as well. Its intake should be done in short periods of time, during a month for about three times a year. This applies even if you are a healthy person and do not have any significant abnormalities in the body. Do not take fish oil on an empty stomach; you should eat beforehand because otherwise, there is a good chance that you may get an upset stomach.
What If One Can’t Take Fish Oil In Pill Form?
You simply need to replace the fish oil vitamins with normal fish; it has all the same beneficial elements, though not in such large amounts. It should be consumed at least once a week in the amount of 150 grams per serving. Noble fish would be best suited for this (as you would like too steer clear of fatty fish) and it would be great if you know where your fish was caught and how clean its environment.
Keep in mind, in any case, it never hurts to consult with your physician.